Friday 7 May 2010

Repetitive Repititions

When I am training someone I have to count the reps they do, this can be quite hard sometimes 1,2,3,4, good work, 3,4,5 keep going 12,13,14 I get all mixed up, or else I float away into a fantasy land, conjuring up an imaginary story where I can have my own big cupboard in the house for all my equipment, instead of everywhere, honestly, you walk into our home and there is equipment all around you. Things I hardly use but I wont put them in the hut in case I need to use them immediately, like right this second. I love buying new equipment and have loads of nifty bits and bobs that I could use when I train people. My clients on a weekly basis usually hear the words "Andrew iss going to kill me" because I've went and bought another weird piece of equipment that I have no room for and we have to climb over just to get in the door!

I digress.... It's funny though, just smile and say 5 more reps to someone and they automatically believe you (even if they've already did 50) Sometimes I get the answer "Really, phew" and a simple YEP does the trick, it's brills! Cue evil laugh Mwwahhh ha ha ha I have the power! However, I do have a few clients who are really observant, that can be a tricky one. That's me at 20?!? What yeah two more then! How observant are you? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment