Thursday 8 April 2010

Body fascist Warning. You may be offended by the following blog

Body fascist that I am. I admit it, I don't think there is many reasons for people do nothing in the form of exercise unless of course they have a medical condition. Hire a trainer! Go a walk! go to a class! At least do something instead of complaining about your unhealthy, unfit, flabby backside. What annoys me even more are those who revel in their constant state of unhealthiness and make people like myself, my clients and other healthy people feel like they are weird or mental because they work hard at the gym or deny themselves a chocolate bar at lunchtime. Interestingly though because as I get on a bit (lol 25 this year) I can already feel my body shaping itself into something I do not like. I also love to see heavier people at the gym or out walking because unlike some they are doing something. Good effort! So good effort to anyone who is unhappy with their body and doing something about it and even better effort to those who don't give a sh*t (I wish I didn't, life would be so easy). Honestly the thing that annoys me the most is the people who are a good bit overweight and blatantly eat crap. A friend and I were talking yesterday and she was telling me about a girl in her office who is about a size 26, constantly moans about being "fat" and brings loads of healthy stuff to work like pasta and fruit, then in the afternoon tucks into four packets of crisp and man sized galaxy bar!?! Get a grip of your will power for goodness sake!

2 comments: