Friday 9 April 2010

Good Effort!

There was once a long time ago a really big, beautiful girl in my advanced stretch class. She was working her body hard and giving it her all. I told her "I think you did really well today, I was impressed". She was beaming and said it was a mighty challenge for her. I mean would you go to a stretch class in a leotard if you weighed a ton? She earned my respect, as does anyone who drags thier carcass to the gym or does any sort of exercise, Good Effort! For all my bitching really, the bottom line is - Old, Fat, Stinky, Puny, Ugly or Dumb - If you get yourself there at all, your doing better than the other chumps who can't be arsed. But that's just the beginning. Just this morning there was a girl in a wheelchair doing a good amount of weights and they arm cycle machine things. Fantastic shape to her arms and she looked mighty fit. She probably would give me a run for my money on a chest press (I think i could take her though). What i'm trying to say is that she is doing it, exercising hard, not sitting on her backside. She is getting herself up out her bed, training gear on, getting to the gym (and I don't know how transport wise) getting in a lift to the gym floor then actually doing a workout. She has so much more to do than anyone else. So much more effort but still she does it. I am so inspired by this girl. Lazy gits that can't be bothered with the hassle or have complained about a sore leg ect ect. Be ashamed!

No comments:

Post a Comment