Thursday 22 April 2010

Ratbags!

By the way. . . I've been banned from a certain gym I used to work in and frequent, I'm gonna have a wee rant about it, voice my opinions, hope this "manager" reads this and learn what an anus he is because I'm not allowed to voice it in the gym ha ha. I spoke back to a member of the "management team" (if you can call them that) that is so far up his own ar*e he thinks he is moses. He thinks he can speak to his staff like they are "Below" him. It's funny that, alot of people who manage people in gyms are the same. Not upper management, LOWER management. They think the are the mutts nuts and invincible, oh I can bench . . . so I must be a god, I work on the doors of nightclubs at the weekends so I must be a hard man. Sorry mate, god can at least grow hair on his head (I heard that premature baldness can be caused from steroid usage, oops). Also whilst applying for a gym membership at another "Big" private gym I was phoned by the General Manager so he could apologise that I wasn't allowed a membership because I am "COMPETITION" in the personal training business. I just wanted to point out to him, yes I am the competition but they're not mine (unlike them I don't need any more PT clients) There will be staff from this gym probably reading this and it's nothing against them, actually that's the things I miss. I miss the staff (most of them anyway) and I miss the members. I don't however miss their ridiculous effort at health and safety, the way the staff are expendable, or the pay. I can make more money making a phone call than slaving for an hour in there. Anyways that's my rant over, need to leave for my pt. But stay tuned, I hope to rant for a wee while yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment