Friday 30 April 2010

Magic Pills

Magic weight loss pills?!? Anyone?. . . No? Nah you wouldn't admit it. Who doesn't want to be fit and fabulous with no effort or dieting? Wake up in the morning and the bingo wings are gone, you have loads of energy, you can see your. . . . . . feet(get your mind out the gutter). But really we all know there are no such things out there that do that "quick fix" we are all after. And yes I am after it too, I enjoy exercise but I would much prefer to have a "perfect pill" an easy way out. So they don't work without either hard work (exercise supplements) or bad side affects (diet pills) as well as being extortionate.So. . . . Here is the low down. Exercise supplements such as thermobol (maximuscle) or Sida Cordofolia basically either raise your core body temp (so you burn more calories), increase your heart rate (so you burn more calories) make you feel sick (so you wont eat as much) and take the water from your body(so you look slimmer). Diet pills are the ones you can get prescribed or buy online, these pills are the ones that make you tongue numb (so you don't taste foods) or your bum leak. Yes I said it and I'm not joking, the pills break down the enzymes in food and it leaks out your butt like oil so on your pants at the end of each day is a nice coating of what I like to call ass oil. But overall there is no magic pill, if all the supplements and shakes out there that claim to work really did. Then everyone and their granny would be a skinny size 8 and still be eating a nutritious diet of ice cream, cakes, biscuits, chips pizza etc etc. Don't kid yourself! So I am going to give you all a bit of advice for FREE (people love that word, don't get used to it though, I don't say it often) which is the most basic principle in controlling your weight. Follow this closely as it can get confusing. 1lb of body fat is exactly 3500kcals so if you want to loose a 1lb a week then you need to make 500 calories a day disappear. So you can reduce food intake by 250kcals and do 250kcals of exercise. It really is that simple. Here is an example: My 1.1 mile run this morning burned 170kcals and a bar of chocolate or bag of crisps is about 150kcals. You do the math. So I shall leave you on a serious note for the first time but I promise. . . . . . . never again

1 comment:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Phentermine 37.5mg

    ReplyDelete