Tuesday 20 April 2010

Junk food

I would like to drift off subject here to talk about Fast Fooooood! Yes McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut come fav on most peoples lists. To be honest I will admit I have eaten out of all 3 at some point or other (No my body is not my temple, even though I would like it to be). Yesterday at a gathering of friends One of my favourite Aunties (she reads this blog) was telling me that whenever she goes to McDonalds she thinks how disappointed I would be of her. This seems to be the general consensus among my acquaintances, you know, the people I put the fear into if they eat fast food ( if you think being my friend is tough try being a client) I say "So how has your eating been this week?" *Looks quizzically expecting a good answer* Client : "Um well, actually I had a few friends round on Saturday and erm, wee had you know (No I don't know) . . . . . . . A few drinks and there was crisps (*Face changes to that of your mother when she first caught you underage drinking*) and then I was a bit rough on Sunday and had (Next bit said so quickly that I can just about make it out) afryup!". Tut Tut TUT! Hang your head in shame bla bla bla. Actually I enjoy a good feed, as anyone who knows me well enough to have eaten with me knows. I Love my food. But I still hate hate hate McDonalds (it started it all) and when I go to peoples houses and see those glass coca cola cups I turn my nose up and think (this greedy B* has been to McDonalds eh?) I was at another Aunts house last night and found myself drinking out of one of these cups in question. Hmmmm Mcdonalds eh? Wasn't till came back into my house and I realised I have my very own McDonalds Glass fan (Alan) I must hang my head in shame. Really I should ban him from crossing to the dark side.

1 comment:

  1. That's why I always make a point of using a mcdonalds glass when you're round at ours!
    anyway, just as well indian restaurants don't give away free glasses or your house would be full of them...

    ReplyDelete