Wednesday 14 April 2010

Males and Madonna arms

Gym cliques, one of the worst types of people in the gyms are your "Know it alls", seriously they are horrendous. They are a bunch of type A control freaks who hide their boring lives behind argumentative bulls*it. Once whilst doing my usual weight training I heard "You'll end up looking like that Madonna one" looking up I came face to face with a well known "know it all" I gave him a blank look, ignored him and continued with my workout, yes OK for a girl I lift heavy weights, it's not going to make me look like Madonna but what if that was what I wanted anyway? Again he started "girls shouldn't do weights" ohhhhhhh that was it, this guy was going to get 2 18kg dumbbells wedged in his face! male chauvinistic pig, I mean I am in no way, a feminist (bla de bla women's rights) yes I have a very non-female job, yes I workout and can deal with things an average human male would find tough going but as most of the guys who know me will tell you, I enjoy chivalry,love pink, pretend to be a girly as I can, I knew he was just jealous because he couldn't bench anywhere near what I was doing. Oh and no-one tells me what I can't do! "Really, I'm sure if you thought to look into weight training and the female body you will find that in fact I shall put on lean muscle which in turn will help me lose body fat" was my pathetic reply . Surely if he knew all about weight training he would have been able to prevent the moobs and the beer belly, tiny chicken legs and arms like spaghetti. And from the looks of him he certainly didn't know the first think about females or their bodies unless you count page 3 or a 1995 copy of Jazz. I was going to tell him but I'm a big wimp so I didn't say it to him but I was thinking it, that's a start, so there! Oh and PS Blog readers: I LOVE MADONNA'S ARMS

No comments:

Post a Comment