Wednesday 21 April 2010

When I was a gym instructor I would see the same people come and go usually quite randomly, and every time I would see them I would approach them and say "and where have you been?" always the same answer "This is me getting back into it, it's all systems go, I have to do it this time, no excuses, seriously I'm talking the bull by the horns" Pluuueeeeeeeeaase! I have heard this honestly about a thousand times. They come back for about a day then disappear for a couple of weeks, months, years, then it's the exact same again. Only I have regretted saying these words "Where have you been, long time no see or hello stranger?" quite alot and every time I say them I pause and pray that the next answer was going to be a positive one. Most often than not its slightly positive but then sometime you get this for an answer "Oh my Husband/Wife left me/died" and then it's just really hard to recover from that question as you stutter your sorries and back track feeling like a mighty Pratt. Probably any gym instructors/personal trainers Reading this can relate. Another age old thing you hear getting uttered in gyms is "I will start on Monday" always women, "I will get the weekend over with, start on Monday" So basically if they eat 20,000 calories over the weekend and lie on their lazy ar*es it won't matter because they haven't started yet. No...... it definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment